Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dressed Up Tee

how to dress up a tshirt

dainty necklaces

dress up a tshirt 

quilted leather bag

how to dress up a tshirt 

T-shirts are a staple in everyone's closet. I used to not like t-shirts because they weren't dressy enough for me, but as I got older I've come to accept these simple garments. I've found ways to dress them up when I want to look a little more put together. But don't get me wrong, jeans and a t-shirt are always nice! For this outfit, I paired my Harry Potter Deathly Hallows shirt with this adorable pleated striped skirt from the Bethany Mota collection at Aeropostale. After loosely tucking the shirt in, I decided to fold the sleeves up a bit for a more styled look. To dress it up the t-shirt even more, I added these dainty gold necklaces from Forever 21, and a chic black quilted leather bag. It's kind of eclectic, I think, because it's combining chic, girly, and a bit a grunge. Also, I just really wanted to wear my Harry Potter t-shirt... Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment