Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Picnic in the Park

striped sweater and scarf

picnic outfit ideas

leopard print flats

nautical inspired outfit

leopard print flats, striped sweater, scarf, and sunglasses

leopard print ballet flats

tree branches, nature photography

Autumn means cooler weather, warm drinks, sweaters, boots, and everything cozy. One thing I love in the fall would be picnics. There's just something about spending time outside with a little food and a cute outfit, of course. For my outfit, I am wearing a navy and white striped sweater, which is actually my mom's shhh... I chose to pair this orange jersey scarf with the sweater because it was a solid color so as not to distract from the stripes, and it also contrasted well with the navy blue. Jeans were a must, and I wore a pair of leopard print flats to add some dressiness. I would describe this outfit as classy and casual. Each piece of the outfit compliments another, and I loved mixing stripes and leopard print.

How has your fall been so far? What are your favorite fall activities? Let me know and have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

For more outfits click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment