Saturday, April 20, 2013

By The Water

anchor shirt 1

anchor shirt 2

anchor shirt 3


anchor shirt 4


anchor shirt 5


anchor shirt 6


anchor shirt 7


anchor shirt 8


anchor shirt 9


water stairs


mangroves


water dock


I love the water! It is so beautiful, especially in the morning and evening! For today's outfit, I am wearing a coral anchor shirt that I made. The denim shorts are from Target, and the white peace sign sandals are from American Eagle. For my accessories, I am wearing beaded bracelets made by me, earrings that my mom got from the Philippines, and floral sunglasses from Charming Charlie's. This ensemble is perfect for summer and a day by the water. The shirt is colorful and loose so you can still feel the ocean breeze. The shirt also brings out the coral flowers in the sunglasses!

I hope you enjoyed this summer inspired look. Remember that you can always recreate this outfit and any outfit I post using your own clothes. Don't forget to give it a twist of your own style too!

Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment