Sunday, January 27, 2013

One Shirt, Four Looks, and a Trampoline

I'm addicted to shopping. Unfortunately, I don't always have the money to buy all of those fabulous clothes, so I began to think of different ways to wear the clothes I already have. I started with the basic white tee shirt and came up with some really cute and simple combinations!

one shirt, four looks
For the first outfit, I am wearing my white tee shirt (Hollister), a pair of jeans (Abercrombie), and two long, dangly necklaces (Charming Charlie and American Eagle). I love this because it is so simple but it still looks put together. You can even switch out the normal jeans for some cute colored or patterned ones! For shoes, you can pretty much wear any kind.

For the second outfit, I am wearing the tee shirt with a pair of flowy shorts that I made. I also have on a brown, wide belt (Target) and a long necklace with a leopard charm on it that I made. This outfit is cute for a spring/ summer day! I suggest wearing sandals to complete the summery look, and maybe some pretty wedges!

For the third look, I am wearing the tee shirt with a lace high low skirt (Charlotte Russe) and a tribal looking bib necklace (Charming Charlie). This look would be perfect for those days when you don't have time to put together an outfit, and you're looking for something dressy. Wear some simple sandals with this outfit so you don't overpower the skirt.

Finally, for the last look, I paired the tee shirt with a black, fitted leather jacket (Aeropostale) and some tribal patterned, high waisted shorts (Charlotte Russe). This outfit is fun and super simple, just like the other looks! Nice for a night out during the summer.

I hope you liked these outfits! You can recreate them with your own clothes and even mix them up a little! (The leather jacket would look great with any of the other looks!) Anyways, just remember... you don't have to go shopping to find new outfits. Just find new combinations from old clothes! Be creative!

XO, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Love the theme and use of trampolines in this post! Such a fun way to bring fashion to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sorry, it took so long to respond. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete