Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Infinity Bracelet Tutorial

infinitybracelettutorial

Hey guys! I'm going to start doing more tutorials, so this is the start of "Tutorial Tuesdays"! Here is a super easy one to start us off: infinity bracelets! These have been trending for awhile now and I just got to making some! It's super easy and inexpensive, I promise :) Let's get started!

Here are the materials you will need:

infinitybraceletmaterials

Step 1.) Use the cord and measure the size of your wrist. Add and extra six inches, then cut your cord. It is better for your bracelet to have too much cord than too little because you can always adjust at the end. Repeat one more time so that you have two pieces in total.

infinitybraceletstep1

Step 2.) Take one of the pieces of cord and fold it in half. Put the folded side through one of the openings in the "S" hook. Pull the loose ends of the cord through the folded loop and pull.

infinitybraceletstep2

Step 3.) Repeat step two with the other piece of cord on the other side of the "S" hook so that it looks like the picture below.

infinitybraceletfinished

And that's it! Now you just have to tie it on your wrist! Easy right?

These bracelets are simple and can easily be stacked with other bracelets! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Check out my first tutorial here which was also my very first blog post! It's how to make a cute bow :)

XO, Lauren

Ask me questions if anything was unclear :) Show me your diy infinity bracelets!

2 comments: