Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Casual OOTD - Bass Pro Shops

casual outfit ideascasual outfit ideas for teens

bass pro shops

fishing flies at bass pro shops

holding a baby alligator

shooting at bass pro shops

shooting at bass pro shops

how to style leggings


I used to never like going to any other stores besides clothing stores and fabric stores, but now I'm pretty much open to going anywhere! One place in particular that I think is a really fun store would be Bass Pro Shops! It is literally soooo cool in there and its HUGE! I'm not even into fishing or hunting haha I just like looking at how they decorated, AND there's a huge fish tank too! So yeah, as you can tell, I went to Bass Pro Shops recently and I decided to make a post on my casual outfit of the day! I've been really loving the fashion kimono trend and when I found this knit kimono/ cardigan, I literally freaked! It's super perfect for spring!

OUTFIT DETAILS: knit kimono/cardigan (Ross), blue tank (Forever 21), fish necklace (Forever 21), leggings/ yoga pants (Aeropostale), cross body bag (Target), sandals (DSW), sunglasses (Urban Outfitters)

Hope you guys have a fabulous day and check out the video I filmed for this outfit here!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment