Wednesday, June 29, 2016

VidCon 2016 | Day 3


First of all, I am so pleased with my very first time at VidCon! I had so much more fun than I even expected. I met so many new friends, learned some very helpful advice to improve my YouTube channel and my videos, and I also got to meet some creators that I really admire! I just wanted to thank my dad, because he is what made this possible for me. Going to VidCon has been a dream of mine for years, and I was finally able to go this year for the seventh annual VidCon! It didn't matter to me that I had to take a bus for almost three days to get there. It didn't matter to me whether or not we stayed in a nice hotel. I just wanted to be there. And now, I can say that it was, hands down, one of the best things I've ever experienced. So thank you very much to my dad AND thank you to VidCon for giving me such a memorable experience. 
Alright, enough of the cheesy stuff, let's get into what we have today! Today we have my LAST VidCon vlog! VidCon 2016 Day 3!! This day was especially fun because I went to the Awesomeness TV Concert Series and the TWIX PROM! I had tons and tons of fun, I didn't want it to end! I even crowd surfed, which is something I never thought I would do! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this vlog, and have a fabulous day! 

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment