Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back to School Outfit Ideas 2016

back to school outfits, school outfit ideas, lauren banawa, open shoulder top, boho fashion

back to school outfit ideas, school ootd, lauren banawa, printed pants

back to school outfits, school ootd ideas, lauren banawa,boho style lace up top

It is the day before school starts for me and I still have no idea what I want to wear for my first day... Does anybody else have the same struggle? I'm debating whether I should go super cute and fashionable, or super casual and comfy. The perfect outfit for me would be a mix of both haha! I came up with some cute outfit ideas that are also pretty comfortable, but it also depends on what your style and comfort level is. Oh yeah, and dress code plays a part too. So these outfits might not work for everyone, but I hope they give you some inspiration!! Anyways, have a fabulous day and school year!!


XO, Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment