Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Outfit Ideas!

easter outfit ideas

Easter is tomorrow! I am so excited, so I've put together some outfit ideas that can not only be used for this holiday, but also for any other spring day!

Here they are!!

easter pink dress

easter pink dress 2

easter bracelets

easter bow earrings

First Outfit: For this outfit, I am wearing a pink and white striped dress that I made. I have paired it with a thick brown belt from Target, white bow earrings from Forever 21, and sandals from DSW. I made the necklace and the two beaded bracelets. The brown "name bracelet" is from Disney's Magic Kingdom. This outfit is very girly, and perfect for a day of celebration!

easter lace shorts

easter lace shorts 2

Second Outfit: Next, I am wearing lace shorts from Wet Seal, a blue and white shirt (which is actually a romper haha) from Target, a jean jacket from Old Navy, silver sandals from Target, and sparkly hair pins from Charming Charlie. I am wearing the same bracelets and earrings from the previous outfit. This outfit is a little more casual, but it still has dressy details. It would be perfect for going on an Easter egg hunt!

easter mint jeans

easter mint jeans 2

easter mint jeans 3

Third Outfit: For this outfit, I have on mint and gold jeggings from Abercrombie, a teal sweater from Forever 21, sandals from DSW, pearl dangly earrings that I made, and a teal and pink flower ring that I also made. The bracelets are the same. This outfit is definitely casual, but the details on the jeggings make it festive and pretty!

easter blue shirt

easter blue shirt 2

easter blue shirt 3

easter blue shirt necklace

Fourth Outfit: I am wearing a blue flower collared shirt from Charlotte Russe, a silver and blue chain bib necklace from Forever 21, jeans from Abercrombie, and silver sandals from Target. I am wearing the bow earrings again, as well as the same bracelets. I would wear this outfit for hanging out with friends and family! It is also comfortable and casual yet pretty and delicate.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed these outfits! And even if you don't celebrate Easter, you can definitely wear these outfits anyway and even take inspiration from them and incorporate your own twist! Have a fashionable day!

XO, Lauren

Like and comment what you think! Which outfit did you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love a lot of the bottoms you have on especially the white skirt and the printed jeans. I was going to do something like this but I resorted to Polyvore because I am secretly too lazy haha. 4 for you girl ;) xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Polyvore is still really great to use. I was almost too lazy as well, but I decided that I really wanted to take pictures haha.

    ReplyDelete