Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Outfits 2013!

springoutfits2013


springoutfitspinkshirt


First Outfit: I am wearing a pink peter pan collar shirt from Ross, denim shorts from Target, wedges from Target, and floral sunglasses from Charming Charlie's. I made the bracelets and the pearl earrings. This outfit is cute, pretty, and flirty. The accessories need to be simple so as not to distract from the shirt. The lace details on the collar and the bottom of the shirt make it feel more delicate and girly. You could wear this outfit to school, to lunch, or on a shopping trip with the girls! It is so simple and easy to put together.

springoutfitbluedress


Second Outfit: I am wearing a blue dress from Abercrombie, a gray shirt from American Eagle, a chain necklace from Forever 21, and Coach sneakers from Ross. I think this outfit is pretty cool haha! It has a skater vibe to it while still being kind of girly and dressy. I like that the shoes pop because they have the only white in the whole outfit. I love the pink stripe on the side too! You could wear this out for bowling, on a picnic, going over to a friends house, and school if you wanted to!

springoutfitwhiteshirt


Third Outfit: I am wearing a white collared shirt with blue polka dots from Ross, denim shorts from target, sandals from DSW, dream catcher earrings from PacSun, sunglasses from Charlotte Russe, gold clutch from Mary Kay, and bracelets that I made. I love this outfit because it is very simple and it reminds me of going to the park and playing in the grass! This shirt also has lace details on the shoulder part as well as on the back. I love the tie on the front. I would wear this to the beach or the park. It is nice and comfortable while still being fashionable and delicate for spring.

I hope you enjoyed these outfits! They could easily be customized to your style and can also be easily transitioned from spring to summer!

springoutfitbluedress2

~Comment and tell me what you think! Which outfit is your favorite?~

XO, Lauren

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Loving the peter pan collar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like them! It took me forever to find the perfect one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them!! Especially the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one with the dress. It's definitely a very unique way of wearing one and I feel like A&F has the best dresses for layering like that. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was trying to experiment with new ways to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren,
    I especially adore the first and third outfit. They're both casually cute and perfect for spring!!

    Love, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Em! :) I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is so cute! And I believe you would love what we have in-store at Spaces and Gems. Check us out: spacesandgems.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I checked out your online store and I love it! The prices are good too! I will definitely consider adding a few pieces to my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete