Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tribal

tribalshortsoutfit

I absolutely love these tribal pattern shorts. It's easy to put outfits together with these types of shorts because they function as the statement garment and the rest of the clothes and accessories can be kept simple. (What's more simple than a white tee shirt!) These lovely shorts are from Charlotte Russe, and I believe they were on sale for $10. My sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters, and they were originally $16 but I bought them on sale for $10. My necklace is from Kohls and I don't remember the price, but it was definitely under $20. The white tee is from Hollister and I only remember that I bought it for a great price because it was on clearance, then the clearance was 50% off! Lastly, my shoes. I always wear these haha but they are from DSW Shoes.

 Have a fabulous day! Oh and happy August! Let's make this month great!

XO, Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I couldn't leave the store without them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Print shorts are so in this season. And I especially love the necklace. It really completes the outfit! <3 Jesika {jesikaraestyle.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete