Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sassy 17

So my birthday was on December 14th :) and I turned 17!!!! It wasn't a "Sweet 16" it was a "Sassy 17!" Haha I stayed at a really nice hotel by the beach with my best friends and it was seriously the most amazing experience I've had, and definitely the best birthday I've had. Everything was so perfect! We dressed up in fancy dresses, took pictures and then we changed and just hung out on the grounds. I am so grateful for this experience, and I want to thank my dad for making it all happen for me, and also my friends Ana and Brooke for being so amazing <3 So here are some pictures!!

bday1


bday2

bday3  bday4

bday5  bday6

bday7

bday8

If you're wondering where I got my dress, it was from Ross for only $16, and my shoes are from Payless. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think! More posts coming soon, I promise! I have tons of pictures that I've been dying to upload, I just haven't had the time lately.

Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

1 comment: