Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Favorites 2014

This August has been so amazing. I've been to new places, met lots of new people and tried so many new things! SO I decided to write a post about my favorites for this month :) 

Beauty & Fashion:

mary kay lash love lengthening mascara and liquid eyeliner


1.) Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in black:
-This mascara makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller without clumping or adding lots of thickness. I love it so much because I like my lashes to look natural but I still want to add a little bit of length.

2.) Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in black:
-I used to not like eyeliner because the pencil/crayon eyeliner was always hard for me to apply without poking my eye out. But then I found liquid eyeliner, which I think is much easier to apply and it looks cleaner and more defined too! I love this eyeliner because the applicator makes it easy to make a smooth straight line, and it lasts throughout the whole day even if I accidentally rub my eye (which happens like all the time).

mary kay cc cream


3.) Mary Kay CC Cream in medium to deep:
-This is definitely one of my favorite products. It makes your skin tone look more even and smooth, PLUS it has SPF in it which is a bonus haha. I usually don't use this on my entire face because my complexion is pretty smooth already, but I like to use it to lighten up the area under my eyes so I don't look like a zombie :) 

TV:

~Rising Star~
-OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW. If you don't know, it's a singing competition and the first season just recently ended and I'm so happy that Jesse Kinch won, he was my favorite from the very beginning! His voice is amazing and I love his style of music, you should definitely check him out! 

~Project Runway~
-This is the show I always watch and it's always been one of my favorites, so I just had to include it :) In this season (13), I really like Amanda's aesthetic. It's kinda unique and boho, which I love. Oooh I also like Kini! Have you guys been watching this season too?

Music:

-Cool Kids (Echosmith)-
-BO$$ (Fifth Harmony)-
-Stay With Me (Sam Smith)-
-Maps (Maroon 5)-
-Sing (Ed Sheeran)-
-Problem (Ariana Grande)-
-Destination (Imagine Dragons)-

Random:


summer vacation outfit


1.) My favorite place I went this summer would be Missouri :) I made a video about my trip here, so check it out if you want! 

2.) My favorite fashion blogger this month would be Mr. Kate. I love her style and she makes fun tutorials!

So that's it, hope you enjoyed! What are your favorites from August 2014? Have a fab day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment