Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Boho by the Bay

tribal print kimono

geode and pearl charm necklace

bicycle road marking

tribal kimono, striped dress and green sandals

My style has always been sort of eclectic. I've never had just one style, so it's not that hard for me to experiment and mix patterns. I was trying to put together some new outfits and I came up with this semi-dressy boho outfit that mixes a simple striped dress with a bright tribal patterned kimono. It still looked boring to me, so I added a long charm necklace, and some green strappy sandals that brought out the green in the kimono pattern and tied the whole look together! You could wear this outfit anywhere and I'm definitely wearing it to school haha. Anyways, I hope you have a fab day!

XO, Lauren

Outfit Details: Kimono (Ross), Dress (Piperlime), Shoes (Ross), Necklace (American Eagle), Sunglasses (Charming Charlie)

No comments:

Post a Comment