Wednesday, April 20, 2016

OOTD | Black Overalls and Striped Shirt



Found one of my new favorite pieces for spring... BLACK OVERALLS! At first, I was a bit skeptical to wear it because I usually like to wear colorful things, especially in spring. But, it just fit so well and I've been loving black and white clothes lately... therefore... I shall wear it. I think the playful style of it makes it work for the spring season, and you can always add a pop of color with your accessories or whatever you choose to wear underneath it! Anyways, hope you enjoy my outfit of the day video and have a fabulous day! 

OH ALSO... we reached 5,000 subscribers!!! So thank you so much to all of you who are subscribed to my channel! I will be putting up a giveaway next week to thank you guys!! Your support means the world to me!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment