Friday, May 19, 2017

My Etsy Shop is Finally Open!!

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I have some exciting news...

I FINALLY opened my Etsy Shop!!! Ever since I was little, I would always make tiny bracelets and rings and try to sell them to my mom in my "storefront" made of the dining room chairs and a bunch of blankets and pillows. I even made my own business cards and flyers! I was pretty official, no doubt guys. And when I got to middle school and high school, I continued my creative entrepreneurial endeavors by making friendship bracelets and other accessories for my friends! I even made bows and wallets out of duct tape... suuuuper fashionable right? I think made a solid $20. Pretty good for selling things at only 50 cents each haha! 

Anyways, back to the present! I am so ecstatic that my Etsy Shop is open for business because I can now share my creations with anyone in the world, which is a HUGE step up from just my mom! (p.s. my mom is awesome, and will always be my favorite customer) There are a few bracelets up on there now, and I am planning to add more of my designs soon! I just wanted to make a little announcement to share my uncontainable excitement with you all! One of my goals for this year is to start a successful Etsy Shop, so this is the start. I have so many fun ideas that I want to implement, so I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Have a super fabulous day and please check out my shop if you get a chance and let me know what you think!


lauren banawa, etsy shop, simple beaded bracelet, minimalistic braceletlauren banawa, etsy shop, simple beaded bracelet, minimalistic braceletlauren banawa, etsy shop, simple beaded bracelet, minimalistic bracelet

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment