Monday, May 1, 2017

Concert Vlog | Echosmith, Bishop Briggs, Bad Suns


I am happy to say that I am almost finished with the spring 2017 semester! Only one exam stands in the way of summer vacation, and I'm studying as much as I can so I can finish with a bang! Of course, it can't be all work and no play... so I decided to put together a little vlog of a concert I recently went to! Honestly, the only band I knew was Echosmith. I had never heard of Bishop Briggs or Bad Suns, but as soon as they started playing, I totally fell in love with their music! They all have such different styles and it was cool to see how each of them affected the crowd. I am now a fan of all of the bands that performed that night!! Anyways, I hope you all are having a good school year! If you have finals coming up like me, then I wish you good luck!! Have a super fabulous and positive day!

XO, Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment