Friday, July 29, 2016

Cruise to Mexico 2016





I recently went on a cruise a couple of weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to a blog post about it! I vlogged a lot of the trip, so you can watch it if you want! And I posted an outfit video, as well as a packing tips video in my previous post! I really enjoyed this trip, mostly because I was able to spend more time with family, and I also had a break from social media. It's crazy how much we rely on technology nowadays! Anyways, the ocean view was absolutely stunning. I enjoyed seeing the different cities too. Everyone I encountered was very kind as well, and I was able to learn a lot about the culture.
There are so many funny things that happened on this trip! I put a lot of them in my vlogs, so maybe you guys can laugh too haha! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy a look at my trip and have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment