Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Cruise Outfits + What to Pack!!

It is an amazing thing to be completely surrounded by ocean. No land in sight. All of this by choice of course!!! I recently went on a cruise to Mexico with my family, and it was such an incredible vacation. It was so refreshing to get off our phones and computers because there was no service out there! I did take pictures and videos, but it was nice not checking social media and messages for a bit!  I decided to take advantage of this opportunity to create some videos that might help you if you are going on a cruise or beach vacation. I filmed a video on what I packed and included some packing tips! And I also filmed a cruise outfit video on how I styled what I packed! 



I hope you find these helpful for your next vacation or trip and have a fabulous day! 

XO, Lauren

P.S. I'll be putting up a vlog of the cruise soon so you can see all the fun things I got to see and experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment