Friday, June 21, 2013

A Day at the Café



I love little cafés! They always smell good and they have really tasty food. I also love the way they are set up. I recently went to this Italian café, and the moment I walked in, I said "I have to have a photoshoot!"

nutella

So right when I walk in, I see these giant tubs of Nutella... Oh. My. Gosh... I wanted to just buy the whole thing.

 gelato1


And then there was gelato!!



 gelato2



All of the flavors looked so yummy!!! It was also kinda inspiring because of all the colors and the swirls.

panini



 Ok so after browsing the gelato, I ordered lunch and I had this panini with mozzarella, basil and tomato. It was so delicious that I ate it in about three minutes. Plus, I wanted to get dessert already!

coconutgelato


I decided to get coconut gelato as my after lunch treat. It was perfect and not too sweet! The flavor was so light and simple, I could have eaten two more cups, but... I don't think that would be very healthy haha!

cafeoutfit


So here's my outfit!

cafeoutfit2



 I am wearing a black and white graphic peplum top from Target, black sunglasses from Aeropostale, silver feather earrings from Charming Charlie, and silver beaded shoes from Target. I love peplum tops because they are so flattering and they look good on pretty much everyone. I didn't wear many accessories because I wanted the shirt to be the focus of the outfit and it was already a busy pattern.

cafeoutfit3

When I was sitting outside, I was thinking about what it's like to actually be in Italy or Paris at a cute little café. That would be so fun! Don't you think? Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and have a fabulous day! Comment below what you think! I love to hear from you all!

XO, Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment