Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tropical

tropicaloutfit

tropical leopard earrings 

tropical fishing

caught a fish

I love this outfit so much! It reminds me of being on a tropical island surrounded by flowers or something pretty like that haha! It's so easy to put together and its perfect for summer! My top and shorts are from Target, my shoes are from DSW, and my earrings and sunglasses are from Charming Charlie! Hope you're all having a great summer! I caught a fish!!! It was tiny, but hey, I still caught something!

XO, Lauren

Comment what you think! I love hearing feedback!


3 comments:

  1. Cute Outfit! I love the summer-y colors. It reminds me of ice cream flavors. haha!
    Great post.

    Love, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the colors too! Haha it's like rainbow sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! It's so cute!

    - Melissa
    www.perfectinpearls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete