Thursday, July 11, 2013

Casual Day Out

Today's post is super short, but I just wanted to show one of my casual summer outfits! It is so easy to recreate and perfect for a summer day.

casualdayout

My crop top is from Forever 21 and it is very light and breathable, and the design is so cool. It kind of reminds me of Greece or somewhere like that! Anyways, my light denim skirt is from  Target, and I bought it on clearance so it was only about $3! For accessories, I am wearing my round sunglasses from Aeropostale ($5) , a vintage alligator clasp cross body bag that I recently purchased at the flea market for $2, and gold stud earrings from Charming Charlie. Lastly, my shoes are coach sneakers and I bought them from Ross for about 50% off of their original price! I think it was about $25.

I hope you enjoyed this little outfit post! This ensemble can be worn when you go shopping, hang out with friends, and it could also be used as a school outfit! It is comfortable and totally affordable!

XO, Lauren

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: