Friday, July 26, 2013

Lazy Day

condooutfit

condoview

Here's an outfit that I put together for a lazy day at home, or if you're on vacation somewhere and you just want something comfortable to relax in at your hotel. This is what I wear on lazy days because I still want to appear ready to go out, but I want it to be easy and simple. I have on a loose Disney t-shirt (it has Chip and Dale on it haha) and shorts from Target, and my hair is in a top knot bun. I also have my FEED bag!!! I seriously wear it with everything.... You can read more about my FEED bag in my last post here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! I'm going to start posting a couple times a week so check back often for new posts :) Have a fabulous day!!!

XO, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Love your casual style! You should check out my blog as well! jesikaraestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And okay, I'd love to check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete