Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Years! 2013 has definitely been an amazing year! I have experienced so much and I definitely feel that I have changed, but in a good way :)  I am ready to start new and begin 2014! Anyways, writing resolutions are always a must for me. It helps me stay motivated and gives me an outlet to express my positivity. Last year, surprisingly, I actually accomplished and followed through with all of my resolutions, so now I am looking forward to continuing those I have down and also adding new ones! In this post I will be revealing some of my resolutions, and also providing tips to create your own! Oh and lets just throw an outfit of the day in there too! :)

newyears1  newyears2

newyears3

Okay, down to business... here are some of my new years resolutions for 2014:

1.) No procrastination allowed, especially on school work!

2.) Stop useless spending (buying chips, candy, clothes you will never wear, etc.)

3.) Don't get so stressed, be more relaxed (not lazy though)

4.) Keep everything clean and organized (room, backpack, phone, etc.)

*Now, here's some tips for making your own and sticking with them!

1.) Think of attainable goals. Things that are not too over the top. I'm not discouraging you to dream big, but to decrease the risk of disappointment if you don't accomplish your goal, think about things that are more likely to happen than winning the lottery. Just be realistic.

2.) Think of things that you are already doing "right" and work to continue those.

3.) Think about the problems you had last year and possible solutions for those problems. (Ex. If it takes you forever to do your homework, maybe you should put away your phone or turn off the TV while you work.)

4.) After you think of all your resolutions, write them down in some place visible so that you can see them every day. This will remind you of your goals and help motivate you to go out and accomplish them!

5.) It's okay to change your goals/ resolutions after you've come up with them. Life happens and you just have to go with it.

I hope you found this post useful! Happy New Years again! I know you all can accomplish your resolutions! Let's make 2014 the best year yet! Now go spread your fabulous positivity with the world and have a productive day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment