Friday, January 31, 2014

Places to Shop on a Budget

I'm always looking for sales and low prices when it comes to clothes shopping because, number one, I don't have a job, and number two, I am kind of a shopaholic. Those two don't really go well together if you haven't figured it out for yourself yet. So, to help others like me, and also those of you who just want to save money, I've created a list of stores to shop at if your funds are running low and your passion for fashion is running high.

STORES WITH LOW PRICES:

TjMaxx

Ross

Marshalls

Forever 21

H&M

Wet Seal

Dollar Store

Walmart


STORES WITH GOOD SALES:

Aeropostale

Target

Charming Charlie


THRIFT/ GENTLY USED:

Plato's Closet

Goodwill

Once Upon A Child (youth sizes only)

Local Thrift or Consignment Store


These are just the ones that I go to, I'm sure there are many more. If you know any, feel free to let me know in the comments because I am always open to looking at new stores! Another way to save would be shopping online. I know many people enjoy cyber shopping, however for me, I enjoy actually going to the store and seeing the items in person. But, you never know, I might change. I remember when I was eight saying that I'll never like shopping, but now look where I am! A fashion blog and a closet full of clothes.

XO, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love those stores as well! My new favorite chain that has been coming to malls recently (not sure if in your area) is Love Culture. The style of the store is very much like Forever XXI, but I like the clothes a little better! And when I'vs been on a shopping spree, come out of there with 5 or so items for under $100, that's my kind of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'll have to look into it and see if there's one nearby! It sounds like a great place to shop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete