Sunday, February 2, 2014

Meeting Bethany Mota

meetingbethanymota1

meetingbethanymota2

meetingbethanymota3

meetingbethanymota4

meetingbethanymota5

meetingbethanymota6

meetingbethanymota7

Today I met Bethany Mota at her first stop in the "Motavatour" to launch her spring clothing line at Aeropostale!!! It was amazing and such a dream come true! I waited in line for about four hours just to see her. It was major craziness as you can see from the pictures! But... It was totally worth it because she was so nice and I got lots of pictures! AND they gave me two free shirts and a poster! In addition, since her spring collection just launched today, I bought a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top with comic book stylized lips on it! I wanted to buy everything, but I only had a certain amount of money set to spend (working on saving my money). Looking at the experience as a whole, I definitely think it's one of the craziest things I've done, but it really was worth it. It helped motivate me to work towards where she is because I want to start my own clothing line and inspire others! Check out the other pieces in her spring 2014 collection at www.aeropostale.com/bethanymota

Have a fabulous day!!!

XO, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Omg you met Beth?! Congrats! She's one of my favorite beauty/fashion gurus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! She's one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete