Friday, February 21, 2014

Flashback Friday: Project Style 2012

Since today is Friday and I haven't posted in awhile, I decided to do a "flashback friday" post! I chose the time I was in the Project Style competition two years ago! It was such an amazing experience and it gave me so much confidence! I had a bunch of fun walking the runway, plus, I got free clothes! Basically, we had one hour to put together an outfit from stores in the mall and we were given a $200 gift card to buy the clothes. When the hour was up, we had to walk the runway in front of a table of judges. I didn't win, but I had so much fun that I literally felt like the winner! After the fashion show, we got to keep the clothes and I actually got to take home the sign that they had displayed in the mall! It had my picture on it!! This fashion competition was without a doubt, one of the best experiences I have had so far!

Here are some pictures:
Projectstyle1

Projectstyle2Projectstyle3 

Projectstyle4

So I hope you enjoyed this little flashback :) Let me know if you have any fun memories! I'd love to hear about it! Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment