Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Explore

Explore1

Explore2

Explore3

Explore4

I love to explore. I enjoy going to nature parks, the beach, new neighborhoods, pretty much anywhere you can walk around and find new things. Besides physical exploration, I love to explore through books and, of course, fashion. They can take you places you've never dreamed of and help you discover adventure in ordinary settings. I recently just finished "Gulliver's  Travels" by Jonathan Swift and it was very enjoyable. I had to read it for my English class, but it felt like I was reading for pleasure because it was so interesting. If you haven't read it already and you like adventure books, I definitely recommend it!

Outfit Details: Teal Shirt (Kohls), Leather Jacket (Aeropostale), Orange Infinity Scarf (it was a gift), Jeans (American Eagle), Black Combat Boots (Target)

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment