Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July 2014

fourth of july party ideas, fourth of july outfit idea

fourth of july layered drink

fourth of july snack ideas

Happy Independence Day for everyone who lives in the United States! I always love dressing up in red, white and blue and doing fireworks! Today I am wearing a sheer white floral top from TJ Maxx, a blue bubble necklace from Charming Charlie, a blue hair bow that I made, and a dark red skirt from Brandy Melville but you can't see it in the picture haha! You'll just have to imagine what it looks like because the minute I stepped out to take a full body picture, it started pouring rain outside. Anyways, I found this really cool layered drink idea on Pinterest and basically you fill a cup with ice then you pour in your different drinks. The one with the highest sugar content goes first (the red in my case) , and then you pour a drink with less sugar (the white) in the middle, and the last layer (the blue) will have the least amount of sugar. I used cranberry juice, coconut juice and Gatorade. And then I cut watermelon into stars to go on my favorite blue plate! :) I hope you guys liked my outfit and diy ideas and have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Awee that looks adorable and your puppy is the cutest!


    https://coconutsprinkler.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! He's a mini poodle :)

    ReplyDelete