Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Polka Dots and Mint

mint chiffon top and polka dot shorts

blue mickey macaroon and bacon cheddar popcorn

disney character cookies

mint chiffon shirt and chain statement necklace

teal purse and blue mickey macaroon

downtown disney outfit

blue mickey macaroon

the little dictionary of fashion by christian dior

mint chiffon shirt, polka dot shorts, teal purse, spring outfit

sunset at downtown disney

blue mickey macaroon

I absolutely love Disney. It just always puts me in a happy mood and brings out the kid in me (not that it ever left haha). Anyways, I recently went to Downtown Disney and I wanted to wear an outfit that fit well with the fun vibe but also agreed with the hot, humid weather. The final ensemble consisted of these super cute and fun polka dot shorts that are short enough to keep you cool but long enough to maintain a classy and somewhat conservative style, a light mint top, green strappy sandals, and my favorite teal purse. For accessories I am wearing a mint/ light teal watch, a chain statement necklace that has little turquoise rocks in it, and some nautical looking aviator sunglasses. And by nautical looking, I mean that it has a little anchor charm on it haha. I think this is a great stylish and girly summer outfit for vacation or even just going out to the mall! It was definitely comfortable and I think it matched the Disney theme well! Another thing I love about Disney would be the food. Oh. My. Gosh. Everything is just too cute, especially the Mickey Macarons. Besides that, I also found a really cute book called "The Little Dictionary of Fashion" by Christian Dior. I wanted it so badly, but I'm saving for a camera, and since my computer is almost full with all of my pictures and videos, I should probably invest in an external hard drive too. But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this post, and I'm sorry I've been posting mostly videos lately. I got so excited starting my YouTube channel that I forgot how much I loved taking pictures and just blogging. So I hope you have a fab day!

XO, Lauren

Outfit Details: Mint top (TJMaxx), Polka Dot Shorts (Target), Green Sandals (Ross), Teal Purse (JC Penney?), Teal Watch (American Eagle), Chain Necklace (Charming Charlie), Aviator Sunglasses (Charming Charlie)

For more outfits click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment