Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cream Shirt and Colored Lips

off the shoulder boho top

off the shoulder boho top

how to style an off the shoulder top

green strappy sandals

I usually don't wear any color on my lips at all, but decided to put on my big girl pants and try some lip jelly this weekend. Not the boldest choice, but it definitely showed up. I actually liked it! It made it look like I actually had lips haha. As much as I like it, I don't think I'd wear it to school. My lips looked way too beautiful, and I don't think the world is ready for that yet. I'M KIDDING! Haha it's just a little dressy for school, but I'd totally wear it on special occasions. Anyways, my outfit is made up of this super cute shoulder cut-out shirt that is cream and has some adorable lace detailing. I got it from TJ Maxx and it's not in my school's dress code which stinks, but I'm still gonna wear it as much as I can before summer ends! For my bottoms, I'm wearing these shorts from American Eagle, but they were actually jeans that I cut into shorts haha. My shoes are from Ross, I'm pretty sure, and my purse was a gift from my best friend's dad who just came back from out of the country. Isn't that sweet? Oh and as for my jewelry, the green stone necklace is from American Eagle, the cat necklace is from Charming Charlie, and I made my earrings :) AND if you were wondering, the lip jelly that I used is in the color Crushed Plum by Mary Kay. This outfit would be cute for the last days of summer, and if the boho trend is still popular by Spring of next year, it would be perfect for then too! It has a festival vibe to it which I love, and I think the purse really brings the whole outfit together. 
So I hope you guys have a fabulous day, stay classy, shop smart and be yourself because you're just awesome okay!

XO, Lauren

For more outfits click here!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the combination of the shirt and the necklaces! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I pretty much wear the green necklace with everything haha, it's one of my favorites! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete