Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Turkey Day 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! I always look forward to Thanksgiving, not only because of the delicious food, but because it gives you an opportunity to really tell everyone how thankful you are to have them in your life. It's a great day to reflect on the wonderful things that you are blessed with and the people who help you through it all. 
I am extremely lucky to have amazing parents and friends and a good education. Not everyone in the world has those luxuries. I'm also thankful for those of you who read my blog and watch my videos! It's so neat to see people who like what I'm doing. So anyways, I just wanted to do a short little post saying thank you, and also to remind you of what Thanksgiving is really about. It's not all about the turkey and stuffing, but also about being thankful of your life right now, even if it's tough, you have to stay positive. Take risks, enjoy life, and surround yourself with people who make you a better you. 
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving and make sure to wear clothes that can stretch if you know you'll be eating a lot haha! Trust me. 

XO, Lauren

Don't forget to tell you're friends and family how thankful you are to have them in your life! One day they might not be there anymore so don't waste any second! Let them know how much they're appreciated! 

Oh and here's a little vlog of my Thanksgiving morning haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment