Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let's Eat Greek

lace shirt and graphic print scarf

ice water, everyday photography

acropolis greek restaurant

food photography

chicken souvlaki, greek food, acropolis

combat boots and jeans

green lace crop top and high waisted jeans

Traveling is something I definitely want to do after I graduate high school and college. I'd absolutely LOVE to go to Greece. But for now, the closest substitute is to go out to my local Greek restaurant and order some chicken souvlaki. Good enough right? So for my lunch outfit, I decided to wear a green lace shirt from Macy's and my high waisted jeans from Aeropostale because the shirt is actually cropped. I paired it with a geometric print pom pom scarf, also from Aeropostale, and my black combat boots from Target (be prepared to see these boots in a lot of my posts as the weather cools down). My three bracelets are made by me, and they make the outfit a little more casual and bohemian, rather than edgy (which could be done by adding some metal accents like a silver cuff bracelet). This could be worn as a traveling outfit, or a lunch date ensemble as I did. It's nice to wear for cool weather, but if you have actual cold weather, I'd suggest a jacket because I was kinda chilly. Anyways, have a fabulous first day of November!

XO, Lauren

For more outfits click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment