Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Movie Theater and Burgers




Funny thing about going to the movie theater, I never want to go but once I do, I usually end up really enjoying it! Maybe it's because I'd rather be active and doing something instead of just sitting and staring at a screen, but when I actually decide to go, I have a few outfit guidelines. I'm always cold in the movie theater, I don't know if it's just me or if having the air conditioning on high is just a thing, so I like to wear a sweater or bring a light jacket. I also like to wear jeans to keep my legs warm. Overall, I tend to wear clothes that are comfortable and warm. So here's a video of my most recent trip to the movies along with my outfit AND burgers because I love burgers. Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

For more outfits click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment