Saturday, January 10, 2015

Maroon Tights

maroon tights

culvers butter burger

butterfly hair accessories

I received these adorable maroon tights for my birthday and I finally decided to wear them! I paired them with a black skater dress from Brandy Melville and an army green jacket from JCPenney. And since I'm cold blooded (I'm actually a dragon guys), I had to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath, and I didn't mean for it to show, but it actually worked out because the pattern has some maroon in it! Then, to finish my outfit, I wore my black combat boots (in case I met some ninjas) and my gold cross necklace! And I decided to show you my lunch because this new place called Culver's opened and yesterday was my first time trying it! They have butter burgers, which doesn't sound very healthy at all, but they were really good! Then I went shopping and found these super adorable butterfly hair accessories. A little random, but hey, life is random so it's pretty accurate! Hope you have a fabulous day! 

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment