Friday, January 2, 2015

Favorites of 2014

Oh my gosh, Happy New Year 2015 everyone! It's crazy how fast 2014 went by! I'm so thankful for all of you who support me and follow my blog! I can't wait to continue this journey with you all, and gain new friends! So I decided to do a little reflection of 2014 before I do any new outfit posts and stuff because, let's face it... 2014 was pretty amazing! Here are some of my favorites from last year! 


Fashion and Beauty Favorites: 

-Favorite Store: Aeropostale! They've gotten a lot more stylish and they have awesome sales which is important if you're trying to be fashionable on a budget!

-Favorite Fashion Blog: Honey N Silk

-Favorite Article of Clothing: Ralph Lauren navy blue and white striped shirt. It's so comfy and classy and perfect for lazy days when you still wanna look cute!

-Favorite Accessories: Gold bow ring, gold heart sunnies, and my dainty gold dolphin tail necklace from Coco and Marie!

-Favorite Beauty Product: Brown crayon eyeliner, it's all I really wear haha! It's super natural looking and easy to apply in the morning and it just makes me look more awake! 

-Favorite Nail Color: Crushed Plum by Mary Kay, but in general, any deep purple or red. 

-Favorite Hair Products: "Not Your Mother's" Beach Babe Shampoo, Conditioner, and Texturizing Spray! Ooh and my new curling wand! 

-Favorite Hair Style: natural looking curls or waves 


Random Favorites!!!

-Favorite Trip/ Adventure: Roadtrip to Missouri! I made a video and blog post about it here!

-Favorite Quote: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

-Favorite Movies: How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Divergent (OMG I still have to see Mockingjay and Into the Woods!)

-Favorite Songs: Blank Space by Taylor Swift and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

-Favorite Day: That's tough, but I'd probably say the day my parents surprised my sister and I with a puppy in June! My life has definitely been happier ever since that day haha!

-Favorite Book: "Making Clothes for your Dog" by Tingk hahahaha it was just so cute!


As you can see I have a lot of favorites from 2014! I have a lot more, but I decided not to bore you. Hope you had an amazing year too! 2015 here we come! Remember... you are responsible for your own happiness, don't hope for the best year ever, MAKE it the best year ever! Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment