Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wizarding World of Harry Potter



I am in love with Harry Potter, both the books and the movies (and maybe the actor haha)! I finally got to check out the new addition to the park and it was so amazing, definitely a must if you are a "potterhead" like me! Here's a video of the outfit I wore, and some pictures I took of the buildings! The whole park was so photogenic if that even makes sense, I pretty much used up all of the memory on my phone just taking pictures and video of it all!

magical menagerie harry potter world

magical menagerie harry potter world

butter beer at the fountain of fair fortune, harry potter world

wizarding world of harry potter universal studios

ice cream parlour harry potter world

wizarding world of harry potter universal studios

diagon alley, harry potter world universal studios

honeydukes harry potter world universal studios

caramel cobwebs at honeydukes harry potter world

hogsmeade harry potter world universal studios

hogsmeade harry potter world universal studios

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say Happy New Years Eve! Hope you all had an amazingly fabulous 2014! Lets make 2015 EVEN BETTER! 

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment