Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hair Cut and a Shaved Dog

Guess what!! I finally cut my hair! I've been wanting to for soooo long, it's not even funny. My hair literally got in the way of everything. Haha awhile ago, I was riding on a tram and the wind was blowing and my hair ended up blowing all in this man's face behind me, he had no idea where it was coming from. It was horrible. Anyways, here was my hair before:

long hair before hair cutlong hair before hair cut

 and here is my hair now!

medium hair cutmedium hair cut

It looks so much healthier, fresh and modern. At least in my opinion. I'm so excited because I can finally fit all of my hair on my curling wand, and I can finally do the up do's I've always wanted to do! Oh and in addition to getting my hair cut, we got my dog's hair cut too! Well, actually... shaved. His hair was too long so it got all knotted and the groomers told us we had to shave him. We felt like such horrible dog owners! But he's much happier now.

fluffy mini poodleshaved mini poodle

It's funny because I got so emotional when they started shaving him, but when I got my own hair cut, I didn't even shed a tear haha. I totally thought I was going to experience withdrawal, but nope! Not yet at least.... It's only been a day...

Anyways, just wanted to share this little life event with you guys! Hope you have a wonderful and fabulous day! Merry Christmas Eve!

XO, Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment