Sunday, December 28, 2014

Feeling Floral

floral shorts, quilted leather bag, heart sunglasses, spring outfit

quilted leather bag

metallic and pastel nail design

I guess I'm already dressing for the next season! Spring is my favorite season, so when I saw these shorts on sale at American Eagle in my exact size, I just had to buy them. They have a ruffled edge at the bottom hem which makes these shorts really flirty and girly, not that the print didn't already do that! I paired these with a plain fitted black tee and two simple gold necklaces. I got this quilted leather black purse from one of my friends for my birthday and I was so ecstatic, I'm not even exaggerating. I've been wanting a purse like this for a lifetime, and I think it looks absolutely amazing with this outfit. Oh yeah, and I finally got a new pair of heart shaped sunglasses! My old ones broke, which broke my heart hahaha just kidding, but I was still slightly depressed about it. I don't know why I like them so much, but my parents sure think they're odd. Oh well, I think I look spiffy. As for my nails, I used a light purple sand lacquer from Forever 21, and then I painted over half of my nail with a metallic silver polish. It's like a subtle graphic design. Well enough of me talking, I have to go and pick my outfit for tomorrow! Hope you have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

For more outfits click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment