Sunday, January 22, 2017

Planning Tips + School Vlog



I would be a total mess without my planner... I have a very specific structure I follow when planning that I've come up with other the years of being in school, and it has no doubt helped me accomplish a great amount of goals in a timely manner! Since everyone is still in the mood for getting into a new routine of planning and organizing, I decided to share some of my tips and show how I plan my day! I also wanted to take you guys along with me while I went to class, so hopefully you'll enjoy a little sneak peek of what I do as a college student. Anyways, I'm always open to learning new planning and organization techniques, so feel free to let me know what you guys do to plan your day! Have a super productive and fabulous day!!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment