Wednesday, January 11, 2017

OOTD Striped Ruffle Dress



One of my goals for 2017 is to feature more of the clothes that I make on my blog and on my YouTube channel. I feel like sometimes I get so caught up in making fun videos that I forget to show you guys what I've been working on and working towards as far as my career goes. And since I am getting deeper into my college education, I believe that featuring my growth and skills would be beneficial to the future of my career as well as to those of you who want to go into similar industries. Anyways, for this short video, I wanted to show this dress that I made for my birthday! I made it in one night because my birthday was the next day, and I ended up using almost every single scrap I had left of that fabric (which is why the stripes don't match up in the bodice... oh well). I hope you guys enjoy seeing a peek of what I've been working on, and there is plenty more where that came from so be sure to check back soon! Have a super fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment