Monday, January 16, 2017

OOTD Boho Inspired Beach Look



I haven't actually really gone clothing shopping in a long time, so I've had to get creative with my outfit choices and work with what I already have. I've also been deep cleaning my room, so luckily I've been finding super cute shirts and accessories that I totally forgot about because they may or may not have been buried under my mountain of craft supplies... oops... But moving on, I found this ADORABLE printed scarf with tassels on it, and I decided at that moment that I absolutely MUST create an outfit using this scarf before the heat gets unbearable. I paired it with this loose open shoulder top and high waisted jeans, along with some fun bracelets and rings. How would you guys style the scarf? I'm sure it could fit into many different styles of fashion so I'm curious to know what you guys would do with it! Anyways, have a super fabulous, positive, and productive day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment