Monday, October 20, 2014

Current Fashion Blog Favorites

I'm always looking for new fashion blogs to follow and I've found a few that I just had to share with you guys! Some of them are ones that I've been following for awhile, and some I just found recently, but I love all of them! 

-This blog is run by Sarah Vickers, and she has an amazingly classy and preppy style. I'm in love with all of her outfits and the photographs she posts of her adventures and lifestyle.

2.) Views of Now
-Isabella's style is laid back and casual, but I love that she experiments with unique garments while still keeping her own style.

3.) Honey & Silk
-The beautiful Stephanie Liu has a certain elegance in her appearance and her style that is just so mesmerizing. She effortlessly puts together gorgeous ensembles, and I would totally want all of the clothes in her wardrobe. No joke.

4.) Lust for Life
-This blog is run by Olivia Lopez, and she's Filipina just like me! I love her style so much, it's kinda boho, island-y, and festival-ish (if that even makes sense), but it's also classy, vintage and effortless.

5.) The Blonde Salad
-Chiara Ferragni is so stunning. There's no doubt that she can make anything look good. Her style is classy and European and she's shown everything from soft and pretty looks to edgy and sexy looks. She's definitely one of my top style inspirations.

So I hope you guys like checking out my current fashion blog favorites! I'd love to hear some of your favorites too, so feel free to comment! Have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment