Thursday, October 16, 2014

Leather and Plaid

leather jacket and plaid dress

leather jacket, plaid dress and combat boots

leather jacket and plaid dress

plaid baby doll tiered dress

plaid baby doll tiered dress

plaid dress and leather jacket

plaid dress and black leather

plaid and leather


girly plaid dress

how to style plaid and leather

wear plaid in the summer

edgy plaid and leather outfit

layered necklaces

combat boots

I never liked plaid when I was younger. It looked too boy-ish, and I was way too delicate and girly to wear it (in my mind). But just recently, this adorable plaid flowy dress at Tilly's caught my eye and I couldn't leave it on the rack, especially since it was on clearance too! It was girly enough for my style, and I could imagine it with a cute cardigan, or an edgy leather jacket like the one in today's outfit. As the weather began to cool down, my combat boots were literally screaming my name from the inside of my closet. So I paired them with my new dress too, and they tied the whole look together. 
And of course, an outfit is not complete without accessories, so I layered some mixed metal charm necklaces to add an edgy, effortless, and somewhat boho twist. I am so in love with this ensemble and it has definitely opened my mind towards different prints, especially plaid, which is perfect for the fall. 

Hope you liked this outfit and that you were inspired to try new prints haha! Have a super fabulous day!
XO, Lauren

For more outfits, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment