Thursday, October 23, 2014

DIY Skeleton Shirt



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love dressing up and decorating, especially when I make my own clothes/costumes and decorations! I was really inspired by some pictures of cut tee shirts like this on Pinterest, and so I decided to try it out for myself! I think this halloween diy skeleton shirt turned out really cute, and it wasn't hard to make at all. It looks great paired with a black tank top and leggings, but you can totally wear it any way to fit your style! This DIY tee shirt is perfect if you want to look festive without going all out in a total body costume, but that's not to say you couldn't use it in a costume too! That would probably look really good! Alright, I hope you enjoy the video tutorial I made, and have a fabulous day!

XO, Lauren

For more DIY's click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment