Sunday, October 19, 2014

Making My Homecoming Dress



I think it's safe to say that homecoming is one of my favorite parts of the school year. Everyone is pretty much all excited about the same thing, and there's so much school spirit throughout the week! Every year I make my dress for the dance, and every year I get asked how in the world I made it from scratch.  So, I decided to put together a video of my design process and me sewing the dress because I really enjoy it and hopefully it will give you some ideas if you want to make a dress too! I tried to give some little sewing tips throughout the video, so hopefully they're helpful! I am super proud how my dress came out, I think it was my best homecoming dress out of the four I've made throughout high school! And... It was the first dress I finished early, which is an accomplishment for me because I finished all of the other dresses the day of the dance hahaha! It only took me four years to learn not to procrastinate lol. Alright, have a super fab day lovelies and I'll talk to you in my next post!!

XO, Lauren

For more DIY's click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment