Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 2015 Playlist

february 2015 music playlist, february music favorites

Don't you love the feeling you get when your favorite song comes on the radio? I'm one of those people who will turn the volume up, dance like nobody's watching, and sing as loud as humanly possible, unless of course I'm a car with someone I've just met and I don't want to scare them off... I've compiled a small list of my most played songs this month. I would say they're mostly feel-good/ love songs, but hey, that's just what I like. I love listening to music that reminds me of being on vacation, traveling, and being with my family. It totally puts me in such a good mood so I can go out and conquer the day! So the next time your favorite song comes on the radio, don't be afraid to express yourself, even if it may result in your voice being lost. And with that, I wish you a super duper fabulous day filled with lots of your favorite music!

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment