Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mid-Week Tea Party

mini tea party, mini picnic, picnic for kids, tea party for kids

icing design sugar cookie, tea party

Sometimes it's nice to give yourself a little treat in the middle of the week just to keep ya going. Tea parties are always fun, especially when you have an adorable little sister to share it with! I would have shown a cute tea party outfit, but let's be real... it's a wednesday night and as soon as I got home, I put my on pajamas. Comfort over cuteness ladies. But I'm serious, we should give ourselves mini vacations once in awhile to reduce the stress of everyday life. Don't regret it girl! It'll help you be more productive later because you won't be as stressed or burnt out, trust me.  Of course, don't give yourself too many treats and breaks or else you may make your stress worse by avoiding the problem. Moderation, moderation, moderation. Alright, well that's it for today beauties, I'll talk to you in my next post! Have a fabulous day! 

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment