Monday, June 1, 2015

High School Senior Year and Graduation

I always looked forward to the day I would graduate high school, and now it's finally happened. Even as I was standing and waiting to be called up on the stage, it didn't feel real. Honestly, it hasn't even hit me yet that I am not going back to high school this fall. It's bittersweet because I have had such an amazing time in high school. I've made such great friendships, learned so many life lessons, and had so many amazing experiences. I definitely feel like I accomplished all that I wanted to do in my high school career. From sports and academics, to music, art and fashion, I think I tried a pretty good variety of activities. On the other hand, I feel I am ready to have new experiences and to go out and achieve bigger things! I am so thankful for everything that has happened to me and for everyone I met in high school. I am also extremely grateful to my family and close friends who have supported me, it definitely helped me achieve my goals and put me in the right mindset for success.
To summarize a few important points that I learned in senior year, and pretty much all my years in high school, I made a video and also included a few blog clips from my graduation day! Congrats Class of 2015, we made it! 



XO, Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment