Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Stuck at Home


Lauren Banawa, rainy day outfit, lazy day outfit, high waisted jeans and tank top

high waisted jeans and tank, striped cardigan, lazy outfit, Lauren Banawa

Lauren Banawa, lazy day outfit, rainy day outfit, high waisted jeans and tank top

Lauren Banawa, high waisted jeans and tank top, striped cardigan, black and white photo shoot

It's times like these when I wish I had gotten my drivers license sooner. And by that I mean that there is no fresh food in the house, and Jimmy Johns doesn't deliver all the way to where I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'm stuck at home with the leftover meatballs and the random assortment of cut-up fruits. All I wanted was a sandwich. Oh well, I suppose this should be taken as an opportunity to challenge my creativity... but instead of trying to come up with some exquisite dish made from leftovers, I simply just heated up the meatballs in the microwave and imagined it was the sandwich I was craving. Although I was stuck at home, I still felt like getting out of my pajamas and putting on some actual clothes. I decided on my new favorite light wash high waisted jeans, an army green tank top, my striped knitted cardigan, and this gorgeous bead and wrapped cord statement necklace. This last minute outfit is perfect for lounging around the house, but can still be worn out in public without people looking at you like you're a walking sandwich. Sorry, still have that sandwich on my mind... Alright well, I'm off to study for my driving test! Have a fabulous day lovelies!

XO, Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment